Inside Channel Sales Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A proactive seller, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading our Channel Partners in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for an Inside Channel Sales Manager to join our APAC Partner Support Centre. You will be responsible for the development, enablement and joint Demand and Pipeline generation initiatives for a set of Nutanix named partners. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together we will create a world-class Channel and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work, come and join us!
- To demonstrate Nutanix’s values of Hunger, Honesty and Humility
- To be the owner driving a collaborative relationship with a set of partners, ultimately creating a positive partnership by setting and achieving mutual goals and targets
- Daily proactive calls to partners
- To recruit and onboard target & broad channel partners
- To be known as the go-to person for this set of partners in a specific territory
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of Nutanix value proposition
- Responsible for understanding Nutanix's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application
- Drive partner adoption of Nutanix programmatic resources and tools
- Support partners throughout the entire sales process. Utilizes all inbound resources and techniques to identify, qualify, develop, maximise and close existing and new opportunities.
- To define pipeline generation activities and measure ROI of each investment in time and money to continuously increase efficiency.
- To hold a pipeline cadence and large deal review with this set of partners focusing on what’s closing this month and to provide input to regional forecast.
- Leverage distributors and OEM partners to create supporting strategies for target & broad channel partners.
- Work closely with the Nutanix teams of Channel Sales Managers, Account Managers and Systems Engineers (Field and Inside, OEM/GSI/Alliances)
- To drive Operational Excellence and ensure system accuracy including SFDC and relevant channel management tools.
- To continuously educate oneself to upskill, learn about leadership and ensure industry and competitive knowledge.
- 3 years and above sales experience in the IT Industry with successful sales track record (a history of new logo acquisition and consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals)
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization, IT Infrastructure or Cloud industries strongly preferred
- Experience in B2C sales and ability to drive B2B conversation to optimize new route-to- market
- Experience in building, generating, and managing joint business plans across multiple channel partners
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into Target Accounts and training others
- Excellent communication skills with English and Mandarin, and the ability to present in front of large audiences both in-person and over Zoom (or equivalent)
- Proven consistent goal achievement and quota attainment
- Able to work from home and collaborate with business colleagues and partners in a virtual way
- Occasionally travel to named partners office
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.