You will deliver on our big bold autonomous data center infrastructure vision by building AI driven predictive health automation capabilities on our massive platform that collects over 25,000 metrics from over 200,000 nodes (and growing) and processes 125m+ requests per hour and ingests 400GB+ compressed data per hour. One click provisioning (automated best practice configuration), Life-cycle management – automated upgrades / security patching, always on health monitoring, proactive alerting based on event correlation, anomaly detection and causality determination, assisted remediation, elasticity – seamless scaling/capacity expansion, peer based optimization recommendations are a great starting point but let us not limit your imagination - infinite problem space with infinite possibilities!
We are looking for a Cloud Architect who could join and be part of our dynamic and growing team. The Cloud Architect is a hands-on senior technical leadership role in the Nutanix predictive health automation group tasked with the ambitious vision of autonomous data center infrastructure. You will display clear technical leadership to deliver on this vision and help scale and drive our cloud platform development for all our products. Working closely with developers, product managers and operations teams, you will be instrumental in delivering rock solid platform services. As a development architect, you will be responsible for contributing to overall architecture of the solution, helping and guiding developers solving complex technical problems and design reviews.
- Understand dealing with large data sets for event correlation, anomaly detection, causality determination
- Build and run large scale, distributed, highly-available and fault-tolerant applications in a SaaS environment
- Develop scalable cloud microservices
- Ability to demonstrate building well-architected REST APIs using one of the major server frameworks
- Get involved at a hands-on level designing and sometimes writing code
- Ability to manage numerous projects while maintaining a high level of detail
- Diagnose functional issues and take ownership of issue resolution
- Ensure high availability and provide application support to enable 24x7 monitoring
- Mentor and guide engineers in the team – design reviews, code reviews
- Bachelors and/or master’s in computer science OR related field of study
- Strong hands-on experience in the development of a cloud-based multi-tenant SaaS products
- Experience with building and running large scale, distributed, highly-available and fault-tolerant applications in a SaaS environment
- Excellent architecture and modeling expertise with in-depth understanding of cloud architecture patterns
- 10+ years’ experience with full stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications
- Experience in full stack development with Node.js/Go/Python
- Experience with developing and managing cloud-computing environments like Amazon EC2, Azure, GCP
- Deep understanding of application security, web applications as well as microservices.
- Deep hands on experience with in-memory, relational and NoSQL databases
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.