Senior Manager Learning and Development
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Key responsibilities:Responsible for the design, delivery and/or implementation of all global people development initiatives, culture and talent programs for all employees, managers and leaders in India region
- Onlearning and developmentside this includes
- Identifying learning needs in the region by partnering with business leaders, HRBPs and other stakeholders and further catering to them using the suite of global and local programs and solutions
- Delivery and success of global programs including digital solutions and other learning initiatves
- Facilitating trainings and events during off-sites, QBRs as needed across the region
- Partnering with HRBPs in implementation of key talent programs(like goal-setting, performance check-ins, talent review, top talent program) in the region
- Promoting Nutanix core values and cultural principles across Indiathrough various interventions
- Managing programs end-to-end including program design/customization, actual delivery and facilitation, program promotions and marketing, and all other training operations
- Facilitating in-person and VILT training as needed
- Provide program management and/or project support for people development initiatives
- Subject-matter knowledge in core learning and development, and culture programs
- In-depth understanding of talent development and HR programs
- Learning program design and delivery skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Program and project management skills
- Ability to think global, act local
- Go-getter attitude
- Customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Post graduate degree in or related to Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Behavior Sciences
- 15+ years of works experience (with at least 10 years in core learning and development space)
- Experience of working in IT/high tech/ HR consulting background is a plus
- International work experience would be a plus
- Certification in MBTI, DISC, EI or similar personality/behavior assessments is a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.