Advisory Services Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined storage. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
Role and Responsibilities
The Advisory Services Manager will work on a global team that fixates on solution sales from a customer success vantage and provides valuable input into potential repeatable offerings. The candidate will possess knowledge of the solution sales process and outcome through the origination and closing of services sales opportunities for use cases including, but not limited to Enterprise Cloud, enterprise applications, datacenter migrations, containers, devops, and operational readiness. The Advisory Services Manager is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise Infrastructure knowledge while working together with OEM’s and VAR’s to effectively design and blueprint technical and business process solutions that exceed client expectations.
The Advisory Services Manager shall:
Develop and incubate new client relationships and at the same time expand current relationships to rapidly grow the Nutanix client base primarily within Nutanix Enterprise, Enterprise Select, and Global Accounts.
Manage client expectations and desired outcomes hand in hand with the account team, OEM’s and channel partners
Work together with clients to identify business outcomes and define service requirements that provide a path to success
In larger pursuits work hand-in-hand with Practice domain architects to construct class-leading, complex global outcomes.
Work with Inside Advisory to generate proposals and provide advice for solutions to business requirements, technical requirements, and end-state outcomes delivered to clients.
Lead services opportunity plans and grow the surface area for campaigns aligning with the corporate mission
This role is responsible for sales across the customer success portfolio which includes consulting, residents, Technical Account Managers (TAM), and Education
Provide weekly sales forecasts and regular reporting, quarterback creative ways to provide client value, and stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and opportunity where your role guarantees a successful outcome.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in either service delivery, SI/SP, Enterprise architecture, or services sales roles with preference in OEM and channel relationship management along with account management in enterprise and global accounts)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an OEM or channel partner (VAR) or equivalent in managing these relationships.
- Understanding of hyperconvergence products, and their impact on the client’s IT journey
- Experience in cloud automation and hybrid cloud solutions (i.e. AWS extensions, Kubernetes, container technologies, and providing offers as a service (XaaS)).
- Business transformational services for clients struggling moving from legacy technologies to cloud and/or modern application services.
- Public Cloud providers, solutions, and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent understanding of hybrid cloud modalities, IT go to market challenges, and business drivers that impact client purchasing
- Proven experience in rapidly growing enterprise account portfolio
- Hands-on experience in crafting responses to RFP/RFIs and in leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Natural leadership abilities, ability to thrive in an independent manner combining exceptional interpersonal communication, virtual team building, and presentation skills
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a services engagement, Enterprise Purchase Agreements (EPA), and MSAs/PSAs with a client working with extended account teams in a potentially multi-vendor arrangement
- Quickly respond to tactical requests for services balancing the enterprise needs of the organization, along with an ability to triage small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
- This is a commissioned role based upon sales targets basis aligning with Nutanix objectives for client success
- Preference given to candidates with Fortune 500 and vertical experience in sectors like manufacturing, financial services, IT and healthcare
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.