Senior Financial Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team within Nutanix is a small high-energy team providing finance partnership to business leaders across all functions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a fast growing organization. We provide analysis to support strategic decisions, conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual. This individual will be the primary business partner supporting the R&D function, developing the framework for project level budgeting, resource planning, portfolio planning/tracking, and rationalization of R&D investments. Considering the rapid growth of the R&D organization, we will need a candidate that has strong business systems and automation enhancements experience.
- Provide day-to-day business partnering and financial support to the R&D organization.
- Develop the processes, tools, and infrastructure for enabling project level budgeting, resource planning, portfolio planning, and driving the process for rationalizing the R&D investments within the framework of the annual operating plan and long term planning targets (multi-year planning).
- Prepare financial analysis supporting new product introductions (NPI) and capital investment decisions, including building NPV models and presenting business cases.
- Represent finance in the NPI process, and partnering with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Engineering, etc.
- Evaluate the forecasting and reporting processes, and identify opportunities to optimize performance.
- Partner with functional leaders to develop the annual plan and ongoing forecast for departmental expenses and headcount, flux analysis and financial planning.
- Coordinate regular business reviews, presenting financials overviews and communicating risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with at least 5 years of FP&A related experience.
- Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to think creatively and quickly with minimal direction and information
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.