Channel Marketing Manager, NEEUR
As the Channel Marketing leader for the region NEEUR which covers Nordics, Baltics, Benelux, Eastern Europe, Russia & CIS, your primary objective is together with partners to identify, mutual business win-win opportunities, leveraging Nutanix demand programs, the Nutanix channel partner program, supporting partner enablement, and building program automation and tracking – all with a keen eye towards metrics and results. The role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, strategic depth as well as a hands on “can-do” attitude.
As someone who has proven management experience, you’ll provide leadership and priorities for the channel account managers and internal channel sales managers to achieve its goals whilst providing autonomy and career growth.
- Work closely with channel sales and field marketing team members to drive and execute marketing strategy, partner adoption and execution of key initiatives and marketing programs for the region.
- Work together with your external stakeholders at the partner as your extended team to co-create and co-market Nutanix solutions towards their target audience.
- Implement partner-ready demand generation programs designed to drive new opportunities into the pipeline, leveraging Nutanix channel marketing platforms.
- Drive required asset and program development/localization as needed in the region.
- Develop and implement 2-tier marketing programs to raise awareness and mindshare for Nutanix channel initiatives.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for key channel partners within the organization.
- Ensuring the channel partners have the education, tools, and programs needed to support channel marketing, sell-through and drive success.
- Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators and overall effectiveness of channel strategy.
- Monitor performance of partner enablement and marketing activities to maximize ROI of channel marketing spend (MDF) to learn, adjust and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Manage the end-to-end market development funds (MDF) process including proposal management, review, acceptance/rejection and proof of performance within the agreed budget.
- At least 8 years of EMEA enterprise or B2B marketing experience in IT industry required
- Strategic thinker - hands on mentality
- Experience in working with the channel and have a good understanding of the channel needs and how to meet them.
- Established and a ready network of contacts in channel, distribution and preferable OEM.
- Experience in a start-up environment marketing an emerging company against competitors with greater brand recognition
- Strong abilities in building and developing partner-marketing relationships to drive marketing planning and execution with key partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Experience in channel enablement, including training, communication and tools
- Experience in all marketing disciplines, including event, online, direct mail, and web based marketing as they relate to partners, with an ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements to achieve desired outcome
- Effectively and efficiently works with a vast array of information and copes with rapidly changing information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and technical concepts through various mediums in local, relevant, languages
- Excellent marketing planning and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Have strong business acumen to maximise Nutanix investment - influence senior staff is essential.
- Ability to potentially manage small teams of people (internally) and 3rd party teams
- Willing and able to travel regularly including occasional international travel (when permitted by the organization).
- Fluent Dutch and English is a must have.
- B.S./B.A./M.S./MBA degree or equivalent experience.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Experienced with technologies supporting the role
- Partner relationship management (Zift)
- MDF/incentive management (Veritopia)
- Business intelligence tools (Tableau)
- Office 365 and G-Apps
- Marketing Automation (Marketo)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.