Senior Sales Recruiter - WEUR
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
A Recruiter at Nutanix must have a strong recruiting background in sales. Technical knowledge is a plus in distributed systems & software development technologies.
The Recruiter will be responsible for multiple clients across Sales. This role requires a seasoned talent acquisition professional who will be responsible for the complete full life cycle of recruiting from sourcing to closing of offers. The role also requires to the first point of contact for HR related issues, figuring out the employee benefits (getting similar data for other companies), and acting as the contact for the office manager.
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
- Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Call, screen and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and it has to offer the Industry's top talent
- Lead recruiting initiatives from the beginning to the end of the hiring cycle including successfully pre and post closing candidates on opportunities with Nutanix
- Report on recruitment metrics from Jobvite and Excel based reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing 4+ years of experience in internet sourcing and cold calling
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Results oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation and flexibility
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.