Senior Application Engineer[ Office 365,Okta]
- Develop/Maintain automation using PowerShell
- Proficient in managing and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange online and Gmail.
- Develop integrations between Office 365, G Suite, Okta and others as required.
- Configure, support and maintain cloud services (Office 365, G Suite, Okta) including integrations, security configurations, patching, troubleshooting, logging.
- Perform daily systems monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of critical services
- Support, maintain, and administer IAM and security infrastructure, including:
- Active Directory in a hybrid cloud/on-premise model
- Monitoring systems security and responding to security incidents.
- Okta Universal Directory
- Provide afterhours coverage as required by being on call and available to respond.
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and/or scripts for automation of processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field
- 3+ years’ experience supporting cloud services such as Office365, G Suite as well as integrations to it
- 3+ years’ experience in scripting with PowerShell
- 5+ years in IT with emphasis on administration of Microsoft technologies
- In-depth experience with Active Directory (AD).
- Familiar with Microsoft group policy and security policy design and implementation
- Microsoft certifications highly desired
- Experience with cloud platform preferred
- Experience in supporting IT applications in production and sandbox environments
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Experience in creating auditable IT processes, procedures, and documentation
- Experience in development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation (OS and other platform services)
- Strong team player but also able to work independently without supervision
- Outstanding customer service skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills with both highly technical and non-technical people
- Ability to write and communicate detailed documentation (project specifications, requirements, and plans) for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to multi task and scale quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.