Principal Talent Advisor
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Our preferred candidate has recruited for multiple types of positions and profiles, primarily related to Field Operations (Technical Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Pre-sales Engineers). The ability to occasionally flex and take on other focus areas may occur depending on the business's needs; you are a team player and ready to roll up your sleeves and jump in when needed.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engaging talent and leading the hiring process from end-to-end within the APAC Sales teams. With a particular focus on providing an extraordinary candidate experience
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
- Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and it has to offer the Industry's top talent
- Lead recruiting initiatives from the beginning to the end of the hiring cycle including successfully pre-and post-closing candidates on opportunities with Nutanix
- Report on recruitment metrics from Jobvite and Excel based reports
- Partnering strategically with hiring managers to build diverse teams and identify specific skillset deficits within their department
- Actively participating and working with the APAC team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Building relationships with Field Sales teams with leaders and interviewers at various levels internally
- Serving as an advisor and partner to provide healthy and meaningful pipelines of stellar candidates
- Growing Nutanix’s brand before, during, and after recruitment; you will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline
- Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams, such as Hiring Managers, PBPs, Compensation and FP&A teams
Preferred Qualifications and/or experience:
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience for Sales within the tech sector, bonus points if you have recruited for a variety of departments
- Passion for Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging and you know that your role in Recruitment is imperative to building great teams
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a very fast-paced, high-growth cloud software company where you’ve had to juggle different priorities
- High organizational skills and attention-to-detail, and the ability to effortlessly handle multiple reqs without dropping the ball
- Strong business acumen with the ability to listen, ask smart questions, and think three steps ahead, and negotiate like a pro
- Ability to effectively articulate Nutanix’s values and story to candidates
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Jobvite experience is a bonus!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.