XRE Programs Leader
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
At Nutanix we are building the future of computing platform for the Enterprises, as they transition their workloads to the hybrid cloud.
Xi Reliability Engineering (XRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. XRE ensures that Nutanix’s internally critical and externally visible cloud services have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement while keeping an ever-watchful eye on capacity and performance. XRE is a mindset and a set of engineering approaches focused on optimizing Nutanix cloud infrastructure services and accomplishing work through automation.
We are looking for a leader with a hands-on consulting acumen and to work as an operating partner for our Xi Cloud services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing a partner network in cloud operations.
- Partner with systems integrators to develop and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams like sales and customers to build an efficient service.
- Focus on building a compliant cloud product globally.
- Experience working in a public cloud environment.
- Prior working expertise in a Site Reliability engineering environment.
- Currently working in an enterprise environment.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 + years of consulting or site reliability work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise datacenter hardware platform/appliance and software development methods and processes.
- Expertise in problem solving and analyzing global scale distributed systems.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.