Sr. / Product Marketing Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Product Marketing Manager
Nutanix is adding a world-class product marketing manager (PMM) to its marketing team to aggressively build awareness for the company’s web-scale solutions. The product marketing manager will lead the definition and execution of global go-to-market (GTM) plans, provide hands-on support to Nutanix’s worldwide sales team, and serve as a primary spokesperson to customers, press and analysts.
- Manage the worldwide introduction of ground-breaking Nutanix products and solutions
- Define real-world market segmentation models, and develop optimized messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Develop creative strategies and assets for global demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Enable sales and channel teams with high-value sales tools, including presentations, solution guides and whitepapers
- Present the Nutanix solution and value proposition at industry tradeshows, conferences and webinars
- Support other marketing disciplines (e.g., channel marketing, AR/PR, more) with both subject matter expertise and marketing acumen
- Engage key market influencers through social media and other channels
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience, in-domain experience in cloud, datacenter, and/or networking is a big plus
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor
- Proven track record in supporting worldwide sales teams meet revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and polished presentation abilities
- High degree of comfort with all forms of social media, and an understanding of how it can be leveraged in a B2B technology market
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.