Customer Success Representative
We are looking for an accomplished Customer Success Representative to help our customers get maximum value from a wide array of Nutanix products. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and an environment where you can apply your unique skills to overachieve.
You will join a team driving Nutanix products adoption and subscription renewals as a best in class customer satisfaction environment
- Maximize the success of the Nutanix customers in your territory through proactive engagement and follow-up as well as reactive problem solving
- Attain a minimum of 100% of goals for customer check-ins, customer adoption and renewal rate
- Have an absolute passion for customers’ success in their projects and deliverables by providing industry best practices, vertical expertise - orchestrate in a consultative approach resources and expertise to meet those customers’ objectives and metrics.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer interactions and data
- Act as the customer’s advocate engaging other departments within Nutanix when necessary and ensuring successful resolution
- Meticulously manage time allowing you to achieve internal commitments and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer and internal calls, meetings, and customer research
- Constructively operate as part of a wider, cross-functional team to ensure the success of every customer
- Experience in high tech customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Technical Support or Sales
- Proven track record of overachieving in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, security, Cloud and networking
- Ability to connect customers business objectives with the necessary technology capabilities to achieve them
- Experience partnering cross functionally with Sales and Customer Support
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.