Systems Engineer (Global System Integrators)
This role is pivotal as we expand and grow our partnerships with the leading Global Systems Integrators. We are looking for passionate Systems Engineer who has experience working with GSIs, and has capabilities in establishing trusted advisor status with their key technical decision makers.
The Systems Engineer is a very prominent, high-impact role responsible for architecting and integrating Nutanix solutions into overarching GSI solutions and service offerings, Engage as part of a GSI sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets, Drive sales with technical expertise, account management and relationship skills and exceptional customer focus.
- Architecting and integrating Nutanix solutions into overarching GSI solutions and service offerings
- Work with GSIs to explore and build innovative packaged solutions leveraging Nutanix hybrid cloud technology for various vertical streams
- Establish Nutanix as the vendor of choice within the GSI community. Engage as part of a GSI team to achieve or exceed revenue targets by driving sales with technical expertise and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments by closely collaborating with GSI SMEs in respective domains, Product Management, Engineering teams as required
- Take ownership of all aspects of the technical sales process while engaging in RFPs, proactive and strategic engagements.
- Cultivate Nutanix champions amongst the SI architects/pre-sales/delivery and operational teams
- Drive Technology Enablement sessions, Demos, focussed technical boot camps etc across GSI personnel
- Work closely with Nutanix GSI business managers and contribute in business plans, business review, joint solutions, case study launches
- Relationship management and stakeholders management across the board.
- Bachelor’s or Master’sdegree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of strong industry experience as a Systems Engineer, Solution Architect Pre-sales with experience in enterprise software, virtualization, storage, application modernisation and data center solutions.
- In-depth understanding of hyper-converged infrastructure architectures and hybrid cloud solutions
- Deep subject matter expertise in at least three of the following technologies: virtualization, storage, application life cycle management, devops, networking, security and business critical applications
- Experience in architecting complex IT solutions in large global RFP/RFIs
- Hands-on coding, API integration or scripting experience is not required but considered highly desirable
- Experience in architecting cloud solutions with AWS, Azure or GCP with relevant certification is desirable
- Good full-stack knowledge of at least two verticals e.g. FSI, Healthcare, Gov/Federal, Retails/Consumer, etc.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills with CXO or executive level presentation (discussion) experience is preferred
- Experience working for or with Global Systems Integrators is preferred
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross functional and global teams
- Abilityto travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.