MTS- Machine Learning (Xi IoT)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
MTS- Machine Learning (Xi IoT)
With the proliferation of billions of IoT devices at the Edge, generating vast amounts of useful data, we need a decentralized computing platform that caters to a variety of data processing applications ranging from real time processing, machine learning and inferencing, to long term archival and retrieval of data. We’re building a platform that enables customers to deploy data processing applications where the data is, instead of moving data to the applications.
Nutanix Xi IoT Team
Xi IoT Platform team operates cloud services to manage planet scale infrastructure to make it extremely easy to build and run AI Powered Applications at the Edge, Data Center or Public Cloud. Our high level goal is to craft an IoT "OS" that makes the Edge and Cloud into one seamless entity for IoT developers. This is also an opportunity to work within a team of diverse skillsets. You will get a chance to apply and broaden your expertise of driving projects in machine learning, data science, security, distributed systems, cloud services, server-less architecture, and large scale sensor/device management.
You’re excited about charting the unknown waters by going where no one has gone before. You like to be adventurous to experiment with modern age tools and technologies to build one of a kind futuristic platforms. You’re bold and not afraid of failures to try new approaches. You remain determined to help accomplish key goals to make Xi IoT the platform of choice for IoT and AI use-cases.
About the role
Xi IOT platform provides rapid methods for developing and deploying Intelligent Applications that will enable drawing intelligent insights from data generated by a variety of data-sources. Our MTS ML Engineer will be responsible for building system components which simplify running ML Models on a variety of software frameworks (TensorFlow, OpenVINO and so on) and hardware platforms built over x86, ARM processors, GPU, System On Chip devices like Intel Movidius and a variety of form factors to serve a myriad of use-cases across different industry verticals like Manufacturing, Retail, Smart Cities etc
- Be part of the small team that’s developing AI Inferencing as a Service
- Design and implement various ML Workflows and Processes, and optimize performance for efficiency and resource utilization.
- Build simple API for application developers to build powerful and easy to maintain ML applications on Xi IoT Platform.
- Design, implement and optimize ML modules for a variety of hardware designed for accelerated machine learning training and inferencing - GPUs, FPGAs, and AI Accelerators like Intel Movidius.
- Help build applications by bundling ML Modules for specific problems like, but not limited to: Smart Manufacturing, Smart City, Smart Building, Smart Office, Smart Retail, Smart Healthcare and so on.
- Design and Optimize data flows into ML processing modules
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of experience building applications with ML Models in Computer Vision and Data processing
- Machine Learning Concepts: exposure to a variety of Machine Learnings tools and frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch or Caffe and so on
- Proficient in Python or C++ or GOLANG
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, attention to details
- Excellent grasp of software architecture and design
- Excellent grasp of Applied Machine Learning
- Experience training various machine learning models
- Experience using trained machine learning models for inferencing
- Excellent grasp of TensorFlow or Caffe or similar framework library
- Exposure to Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Team player: communicate and collaborate well in a team environment
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.