Cloud Engineer - XI Team (Contractor)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Are you passionate about working on the latest datacenter and cloud technologies, and enjoy the power of influencing the quality of releases by finding bugs in complex software developed by top-notch engineers? Do you believe that Test Engineering is much more than finding defects on the surface? If so, Nutanix wants you!
As a member of Nutanix cloud team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Own and manage the regression suite for Nutanix’ hybrid cloud Xi.
- Develop test strategy for end-to-end qualification of Nutanix’ Software-as-a-Service offering in a public-private hybrid cloud environment.
- Simulate and test large scale customer scenarios.
- Develop automated tests, necessary tools and libraries, for release qualification.
- Find bugs. Helping RCA and tracking them to closure.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hands-on exposure to automation with proficiency in at least one programming language (preferably Python).
- Hands-on exposure to virtualization technologies - VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen.
- Hands-on exposure to integration, system, performance, scale testing.
- Domain experience of storage, network is a plus.
- Comfortable with OOPS concepts.
- Familiarity with datacenter technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on exposure to a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus.
- DevOps exposure is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience.
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.