Customer Success Representative
We are looking for an accomplished Customer Success Representative to help our customers get maximum value from a wide array of Nutanix products. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and an environment where you can apply your unique skills to overachieve.
You will join a team driving Nutanix products adoption and subscription renewals as a best in class customer satisfaction environment
- Maximize the success of the Nutanix customers in your territory through proactive engagement and follow-up as well as reactive problem solving
- Attain a minimum of 100% of goals for customer check-ins, customer adoption and renewal rate
- Have an absolute passion for customers’ success in their projects and deliverables by providing industry best practices, vertical expertise - orchestrate in a consultative approach resources and expertise to meet those customers’ objectives and metrics.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer interactions and data
- Act as the customer’s advocate engaging other departments within Nutanix when necessary and ensuring successful resolution
- Meticulously manage time allowing you to achieve internal commitments and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer and internal calls, meetings, and customer research
- Constructively operate as part of a wider, cross-functional team to ensure the success of every customer
- Experience in high tech customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Technical Support or Sales
- Proven track record of overachieving in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, security, Cloud and networking
- Ability to connect customers business objectives with the necessary technology capabilities to achieve them
- Experience partnering cross functionally with Sales and Customer Support
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.