Enterprise Marketing Manager, CEUR
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Central Europe (Germany & Austria), the Enterprise Marketing Manager owns and executes marketing engagement with decision makers in our target accounts.
You’ll have extensive experience and be skilled in applying effective strategies that drive customer acquisition, opportunity acceleration as well as helping customers to maximize business value and develop their multi-cloud strategies with Nutanix.
You’ll work hand-in-hand with our regional sales leadership and account owners, applying account specific tactics (ABM) or tactics-at-scale based on what delivers the best business outcomes.
You can connect value propositions by creating strong alliances with partners (GSIs, Channel Partners, OEMs) to ensure data center modernization plays a key role in facilitating the business speed and agility required for digital transformations.
This role requires strong skills across a relevant marketing mix suitable for enterprise-class organizations including digital and physical. In addition, this role requires value proposition creation and understanding of a ‘customer journey’ across the full spectrum of adoption for strategic business technology.
- Define and drive the engagement strategy for the Enterprise target accounts to deliver decision maker engagements and pipeline coverage for the sales organization.
- Create and manage the marketing plan related to the target accounts to support activities that penetrate new accounts, accelerate opportunities through the pipeline to improve deal velocity.
- Build account plans with sellers for organic growth through workload migration, adoption of automation, storage modernisation and help customers adopt a single OS to manage their multi-cloud environment.
- Encompass alliance partner, channel partner, OEMs, GSIs, and directly managed tactics, campaigns, events and activities across C-level, executive, management and technical audiences.
- Develop a quarterly enterprise marketing budget plan, spend the budget compliant and be accountable. Track and measure the ROI and success level of marketing activities of target accounts in the enterprise segment according to budget guidelines.
- Create and manage the Enterprise Marketing and Exec Engagement program in region by leveraging Corporate programs where appropriate. It includes message definition, collateral generation and creation of Exec Engagement forums and opportunities using industry events, existing and custom events and ABM activities.
- Ensure that enterprise sales and marketing objectives, strategies and execution are aligned to ensure effective team working. Manage effective bi-directional communications with enterprise sales.
- At least 10 years of enterprise or B2B marketing experience in the IT industry required. Relevant enterprise marketing experience and track record of demonstrable and measurable success with a strategic, business-to-business technology provider.
- Excellent analytical, marketing planning and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Strategic thinker - hands on mentality. Comfort and experience with being the go-to marketing resource in the field
- Ability to interface with all levels in a Sales organization including sales reps, systems engineers, regional managers, corp marketing teams and senior sales & marketing leadership.
- Passion for engaging directly with end-customers and prospects
- Excellent event execution skills
- Experience in all marketing disciplines such as event, digital, direct marketing, with an ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements to achieve desired outcome
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative and non-traditional solutions.
- Experience of scaling activities across accounts in similar stages for efficiency whilst also being able to go deep through individual a/c ABM where necessary.
- Works effectively and efficiently with a vast array of information and copes with rapidly changing information
- Have strong business acumen to maximise Nutanix investment - influence senior staff is essential
- Experience in a start-up environment marketing an emerging company against competitors with greater brand recognition
- Willing to travel regularly including occasional international travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and technical concepts through various mediums in German and English
- S./B.A./M.S./MBA degree or equivalent experience.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Experienced with technologies supporting the role
- Business intelligence tools (Tableau)
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.