BI Architect-[Tableau, SQL]
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to 12 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience with an advanced degree
- Development of Dashboards around key metrics of Sales Performance and Sales Productivity initiatives and tools for specific sales programs and strategic initiatives using Tableau, SQL, Python/VBA in Excel, Access and other related technologies
- Take ownership and be accountable of BI projects/deliverables from conceptual stage to successful launch and user adoption
- Work closely with different functions within Sales Organization to understand the business requirements, come up with solution proposals and drive consensus on optimal solutions
- Lead the strategic design and maintenance of BI solutions. Identify, research, and resolve complex technical problems
- Conduct profiling of data sources and perform data preparations to achieve completeness of data and quality of data
- Work effectively with data platform team and other members of BI team to build data pipelines required for solutioning and analysis
- Facilitate data based decision making by delivering insights through analysis, visualizations and business logics/algorithms to solve the business problems at hand
- Solve complex business scenarios through creative problem-solving skills. Handle ambiguous scenarios effectively through independent thinking
- Manage project delivery using Agile/Scrum processes and able to work in a fast paced environment while being highly responsive to changes in business needs
- Perform batch processing and automation using any scripting languages like Unix and Python.
- Explore and extract relevant data from enterprise data source systems like Salesforce, NetSuite and other tools used in Quote to Cash lifecycle
- Experience with design and development of Sales/Business Productivity tools using Python/VBA in Excel, Access and other related technologies
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau/Power BI and enterprise reporting systems for dashboard development
- Ability to train end-user community by enablement sessions to end-user community by conducting sessions, provide maintenance and user support
- At least 7 years of experience in SQL development with databases like Postgres, Teradata, SQL Server and/or BI platforms like BOBJ, OBIEE, Pentaho, Alteryx or KNIME
- Analytically strong with good interpersonal skills to interact with internal stakeholders and manage expectations
- Self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role
- He/she is highly adept at building mutually beneficial collaborations that result in successful outcomes
- Important qualities that aid in the success of this role are:
- Self-driven individual with high energy and strong bias for action
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and ability to communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Good team player with positive mindset
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.