Associate People Business Partner
The Associate People Business Partner will be responsible for applying business knowledge, tactical execution, and HR expertise primarily in supporting all functional client groups located in the LATAM sub-region.
You will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice while playing a key role in a growing, people-focused HR department. In this role, you will be working closely with the business for all talent in the LATAM region and will partner with the functionally aligned People Business Partners and key stakeholders on all corporate HR programs. These may include:
- Compensation planning, talent reviews, engagement surveys, strategy and follow up, preparation of presentations for Quarterly People and Business Reviews, Recognition Program, Diversity/Inclusion, Values/Culture, Recognition, Performance Management.
- Supporting regional leaders in implementing all People Programs successfully,
- Partnering with managers on how to train, develop & retain their key talent, through facilitating improvements in engagement, to resolving various people matters as the guide and partner.
- Partnering with management on employee relations matters, and own the process end to end, with a results’ driven approach.
- Partnering and collaborating with all HR team members to initiate and resolve a wide variety of people matters.
- Working with local counsel to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Providing responsive, high-quality information and advice to employees and managers.
- Preparation of quarterly reports and HR related information slides for All Hand meetings whilst suggesting and implementing improvements in order to inform management of trends and issues based on the report data.
- Partnering with the Global People Services Team to ensure accuracy and completion of employee-related data, transactions, documents and files.
Additional in region support to include:
- Liaising with the Global Facilities team when matters of space planning and people converge.
- Liaising with International Payroll regarding payroll administration and related escalations that arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent with a strong interest or emphasis in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 4-6 years HR experience with blocks of experience as an HR Generalist and /or in an HR Operations capacity.
- Understanding of and experience working on HR best practices
- Good knowledge of employment/ labor laws
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Maturity and keen judgment required to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Confident customer-focused attitude
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to communicate to all levels of leadership
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- May require travel as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint:
- Strong Excel, Pivot Table, Vlookup expertise required
- Keen ability to communicate globally via Outlook, Slack, Zoom, etc
- Proficiency in HRIS systems (Workday experience preferred)
- Experience in Global HR Partnership is preferred and will be nurtured in this role
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.