OEM Field Engagement Manager
Reporting to the Americas OEM Sales Manager, the Field Engagement sales manager will help execute on Nutanix OEM sales strategy by driving enablement and sales programs and initiatives across an assigned territory. Specifically, this role will be responsible for developing an OEM sales and channel plan and executing that plan across Nutanix’s Public Sector sales territories.
- Develop strong relationships with OEM sales teams, and act as the Nutanix liaison for those OEM partners
- Assisting OEM partner sales and channel teams with developing and executing OEM sales programs
- Identify the OEM channel partners in their territory and create an enablement/investment plan along with a Nutanix OEM channel resource
- Execute initiatives and programs to recruit and enable OEM sellers and OEM channel partners to grow Nutanix pipeline and revenue.
- Schedule and track enablement sessions within their territory
- Deliver regular metrics on OEM business
- Make recommendations regarding investment of OEM MDF
- Work closely with Nutanix sales and marketing teams to integrate them into OEM partner sales and marketing motions
- Regular business planning sessions with OEM sales and executive teams
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding assigned sales quotas
- Solid understanding and experience with public sector IT infrastructure preferred but a requirement
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Past experience with Dell, EMC or Lenovo
- Self-starter, comfortable in a fast-growing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees across sales, sales operations, system engineering, and product development.
- Travel up to 50%
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.