Member of Technical Staff - QA
- Take ownership of product features and work with minimal supervision.
- Write high-quality test plans and code to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Write efficient test code for optimal run time. Take initiative for continuous improvements of run time.
- Track test deliverables to the product release schedule
- Be a strong advocate of software quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including other test engineers, developers, product management, and support teams to meet customer requirements while driving engineering innovation.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- 6 - 10 Years of QA experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Test Automation (Preferably Python)
- Experience in debugging complex distributed applications.
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Linux in particular), Distributed Systems.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Networking, and TCP-IP suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, VxLAN, GENEVE).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Virtualization, Open Stack
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.