Member of Technical Staff - UI
- Finely tuned critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience in SPA and frameworks like ReactJS/BackboneJS.
- Excellent understanding and experience in integrating with rest api and json is must.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Deliver best of the class UI experience to the customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing enterprise web applications
- Experience with build tools like grunt, webpack
- Knowledge of React.js and redux and experience working on a B2B SaaS product is a plus
You would be:
- Working closely with the UX and visual design team to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations
- Working closely with the product management team to understand user needs
- Participating in process definition and technology selection to ensure appropriate testing of Uis
- Work in DevOps model where Quality is everyone’s responsibility and there is no strict line between Dev & QA. Be open to contribute to testing automation efforts in team.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.