Healthcare Account Manager
HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with heart!
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Healthcare Account Manager to join our team. You will part of the US Healthcare sales team for the Northeast region and be responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions through channel partners and interacting directly with customers in the region. You will also work very closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory.
Sales at Nutanix
Our US Healthcare sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center within Healthcare accounts. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
In this role you will develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs. You will build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts as well as new prospects. It will be necessary to provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information. It will be beneficial to identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling. As well as, provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions..
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in a partner organization. Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
What You’ll Bring
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position you would be working very closely with the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- 3 to 10 years of datacenter technology sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling to Healthcare providers in the territory preferred
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.