Talent Advisor[ R&D hiring]
Nutanix is searching for a Technical Recruiter to identify and assess technical talent for building our Teams in Bangalore. A Recruiter at Nutanix must have a strong technical sourcing background with in-house recruitment.
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Proactively build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and all it has to offer the Industry's top talent.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Technical industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering communities, and university sources.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Results oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation and flexibility in dealing with dynamic situations.
Qualifications and Experience :
- B.E/Btech degree (EE, CS or technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 6-12 years of related work experience with in-house recruiting/sourcing to include internet sourcing and cold calling.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.