Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a Summer Intern (ISV Go-To-Market) who will support our team with insights gained from collecting and maintaining customer data in Salesforce and 3rd party Company portals. If you have experience with salesforce or CRM databases, want to lead a project with oversight and are eager to gain experience within a Global Organization, this is the opportunity for you. As an Intern on the ISV Channel team, you will work independently as well as with the team to ensure all tasks are seen to completion.
- Clean up and validate data within our Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Help update and maintain playbooks and processes
- Support the migration to a new Salesforce instance
- Partner with Salesforce Administrator to ensure processes are consistent across the organization
- Clean up and validate data with 3rd Party Company Portals (Microsoft, Splunk, Veeam, Oracle). You will maintain content and update processes
- Communicate clearly and concise weekly-monthly action items or KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators assigned).
- Knowledge and use of Web Ex, Zoom, Microsoft suite will be helpful
- Analytics and Data Decision making is a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in business or related field
- Local to San Jose
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally with a blend of business insight and technical curiosity.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, strong follow through, and the ability to embrace the unexpected.
- Ambitious with a relentless work ethic, persistent and resourceful
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast paced startup environment
- Available to start immediately and work full-time over the summer.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.