Advisory Services Intern
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
As an Advisory Services Intern, you will partner closely with the America’s sales team that fixates on strategic infrastructure and cloud solution sales from a professional services vantage and will provide valuable & proactive input into potential repeatable offerings. You will work with cross-functional teams, so organization skills and experience in finance and accounting are a plus.
- Work with the channel, inside sales, and field sales to position volume offerings
- Mine Client data for pre-paid services (FlexCredits) and work with the Client, field sales, or advisory to convert pre-existing consulting offers.
- Review sales forecasts and data and provide regular reports to local inside Advisory Services
- Process SOW legal contracts, and PO monitoring
- Work with the Inside Advisory Manager to provide weekly sales forecasts, regular reporting, and brainstorm creative ways to provide customer value.
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Science, Network Security, Project Management
- Big data, BI, or analytics knowledge a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills while working in a dynamic team organization
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.