Sr. Systems (Presales) Engineer - Commercial Accounts, North of France (Lille-based)
As a Sr. Systems (Presales) Engineer (SSE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers and Nutanix channel partners. Your account focus is on Commercial / Mid-Market Accounts in the Northern Region of France. Members of the SSE teams collaborate with Nutanix sales teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings. You will act in a consultative fashion and you will be regarded as an expert in your field by the Nutanix sales teams, business partners, and customers.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution
- Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle
- Provide channel partner enablement for selected channel partners in defined territory to include: regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, SE shadow program, and any other required tasks to enable the partner to perform independent pre-sales support for small-to-medium size opportunities
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of company roadshows and events
- Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities either directly or through channel partners
- Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues
- Act as interface to Product Management to monitor and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues
- Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Experience with customer / partner ecosystems in the region
- Has proven customer facing skills at both the C-level and line management level
- be technically strong enough to establish credibility with technical leaders
- Technical experience with virtualization technologies, data center consolidation, and/or server technologies is highly desirable
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success
- Team player with strong drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity
- Travel may be required occasionally as needed but is not anticipated to be a significant percentage of time
- 7+ years’ experience in a customer facing technical role
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required
- Experience in selling storage and visualizations solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Native/bilignual French and business-fluent English language skills required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.