Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
It’s an exciting time to join Nutanix. The company is building a world-class Customer Success (CS) organization and we are looking to hire a Product Manager who will be part of the CS operations team reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success.
As a Customer Success Product Manager, you will focus on enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of Customer Success delivery by developing reusable and scalable tools, templates and practice collateral.
- Work with a broad set of stakeholders including CS Leadership, CS Delivery, CS Operations, Professional Services, Sales teams, etc. to understand requirements to enhance the efficiency of the customer success organization
- Identify, manage and prioritize requirements for customer success practice delivery
- Own the execution of the requirements including development of practice delivery assets (e.g., best practices, case studies, templates, assessment tools, portals, etc.)
- Work with various content owners to develop and package various practice assets including managing the lifecycle of all the assets
- Develop and aggregate operational best practices, benchmarking data that can be scaled across customers
- Develop playbooks for the Customer Success delivery teams
- Work with the CS Leadership team to develop and operationalize the strategy for Medium Touch and Tech Touch customer success
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience
- 2 or more years of experience working in product management roles or management consulting or professional services.
- Proven track record of managing overall lifecycle from gathering requirements to driving execution and launch of products or professional services offers
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Technical knowledge and/or operational experience in data center/cloud/ hyper-converged infrastructure.
- The high energy level and “can do” attitude
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to start with a high-level vision and take it through entire lifecycle including the launch
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to develop and delivery executive level presentations.
- Proven record of working effectively with cross-functional teams at all levels with the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience working in or supporting a Customer Success delivery organization strongly preferred.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.