Route to Market Manager
A Route to Market Manager is responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all marketing activities in a specific region. The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness and drive demand for Nutanix’ products and solutions directly with end-users and through our channel eco system. The Route to Market Manager for Israel will work closely with the local sales teams, corporate marketing team, and go-to-market partners to execute product launches, events, demand generation programs, and channel actions.
- Build and maintain relationships with all local sales teams, Nutanix inside sales, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Build strong relationships with focus partners/re-sellers, Tier 2 partners and top distributors
- Develop marketing plans within regional budget allocation with all sales teams and top channel partners on a quarterly basis and conduct QBRs to measure results.
- Develop joint marketing plans with channel eco-system
- Develop deep understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions, in each region.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional marketing KPIs
- Execute and optimize local campaigns to ensure they fulfil regional marketing goals such as Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) and marketing pipeline
- Coordinate and manage all regional activities such as: Nutanix events, seminars, tradeshows, networking events, technology bootcamps, and user group meetings.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Identify and develop customer success stories that can be used as public references and case studies.
- Manage the local Israel website
- Participate in localized social media broadcasting and engagement in local markets.
- Create and distribute marketing materials throughout region.
- You are strategic enough to direct next steps and create best routes to market, whilst at the same time being comfortable working hands on distributing materials and participating in events and presentations.
- Working for a rising tech startup excites you; 9 to 5 has never been your thing anyway.
Obviously, you have comprehensive experience in marketing, but more importantly you want to be part of this because you are eager to grow and create. Welcome to Nutanix!
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in marketing with strong emphasis in channel and field marketing.
- Solid understanding of datacenter infrastructure and virtualization technologies.
- Deep understanding of all modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience with Salesforce.comand marketing automation solutions such as Marketo.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Extensive experience in localizing and executing global integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics from top university.
- Fluent in both English & Hebrew; Hebrew is mandatory
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.