University Experience Program Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
University Experience Program Manager
Our Nutanix graduate program is designed with a mission to attract and develop new college graduates across Sales, Engineering, marketing, HR functions in creating talent pool for future leaders
The University Experience Program Manager is a key member of the Global University Relations team responsible for creating effective programs and experiences for our interns and new college graduates. If you are passionate about working with bright, young minds, are a systems thinker who is creative in designing and executing effective solutions, and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
As the University Experience Program Manager at Nutanix, you will be responsible for the end to end programs of the University Recruiting Team in Americas.
- A solid 3 years of university recruiting along with program management and event planning experience is necessary
- Experience in design, develop, plan and deliver end-to-end experiences and programs from “Offer Accept” through the first years of early career employees
- Experience in managing, planning and execution of medium to large corporate events or conferences like Hackathons.
- Hands on product or program management experience that results in the effective delivery of KPI outcomes and results consistently.
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and building learning and development programs and learning maps
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Create and deliver strategic plans for each upcoming season (to include preparing and presenting material to key stakeholders (Managers/ Directors/ VPs) to ensure appropriate buy in).
- Effectively solve problems from diagnosis to resolution
- Detail oriented, organized, and strong written and verbal communication and presentations
- You love working with the University community – students, colleges, associations, hiring managers and external partners who are changing the way college students chart out their career paths
- Entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude – ready to roll up your sleeves and trail blaze through anything
- Ability to work variable hours and travel up to 15% domestically and internationally
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path for you to grow to run Global Programs or other roles with in HR
- Training & Development programs including certifications, mentorships and individual development plans
- Best-in-class global team that meets several times a year for training and leadership development
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers’ business
- Chance to work in a dynamic atmosphere where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Amazing benefits including Free lunch, snacks, Massages, etc
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.