Software Development Engineer (FrontEnd/FullStack)
Nutanix Frame is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device. Within Frame Engineering we move boundaries in the field of cloud applications, and tackle cutting edge challenges in the hybrid cloud domain. To make that possible, we’re looking for a strong Frontend/FullStack Engineer.
- Design, develop, refactor, optimize and improve key components of our front end
- Write performant and maintainable code covered by automated unit and functional tests.
- Carry out and be on the receiving end of detailed code review sessions from your peers who hold your (and their) work to the highest of standards.
- Lead and own the technical side of your components.
- Work together with other team members on crafting an optimal UI / UX for our end users.
What we expect:
- Strong sense for good UI/UX, attention to detail and ownership of the product.
- Passion and an understanding of the nuances of web technologies.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code.
- Common sense: We like people who can handle an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology.
- Ownership mentality: you take pride in what you deliver, you lead a project/task from its start to the final delivery.
- Teamwork: We work as a team. You are excited to share your ideas and problems and quickly process feedback.
- Curiosity: Aim to learn and apply the latest technologies (Typescript, GraphQL...)
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic decision maker and ability to prioritize well.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development role with major focus on the FrontEnd side
- Strong JS fundamentals
- Experience in technically owning your work
- ES6 or Typescript
- Knowledge of React, GraphQL is a big plus
- Knowledge of Elixir, Ruby or Python is a plus
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value a growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, life insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours...
We have openings for this position in either our Belgrade office, or our Niš office.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.