Operations Business Systems Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is seeking a talented Operations Business Systems Analyst for planning systems management in Manufacturing Operations (MFG Ops). The individual in this role will be a highly motivated, self-starter who will effectively collaborate with Teams within MFG Ops to deliver value added planning templates and dashboards.
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with the MFG Operations Teams (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Fulfillment, NPI, Supply Base) and IT to deliver value added content for more efficient and effective analysis/planning/decision making. This individual will be focused on system capabilities and ensure optimal uptime and data integrity.
- Data process & integration management and data model maintenance.
- Cadence driven validation of source data, transformation, master data, reporting templates/dashboard functionality.
- Design, develop and implement simple and complex reports, templates and dashboards.
- Collaborate with business groups on requirements, establish ROI, design, develop, formulate project plan, implement, and train end users.
- Drive data implementation requirements with IT for ETL dependencies & database design.
- Promote and train users on report & dashboard availability and capabilities.
- Ensure data integrity by instituting data process checks and balances in collaboration with IT.
- Provide input to peers, management and customers for recommendations on reporting system improvements and/or alternate solutions.
- Define reporting security structure for user access.
- Produce and maintain process, instruction, and functional documentation for suite of reports and dashboards.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Excellent understanding of data flow, systems, reporting tools and capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of multidimensional OLAP data model.
- Self-starter who can successfully reach out to business groups and assess areas to invest in development.
- Exceptional communication skills and able to work effectively with business users at all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and able to synthesize large amounts of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel advanced functions)
- Proficient in Tableau dashboard development
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience with Vena Solutions planning tool a plus.
- Experience in Manufacturing Operations and Contract Manufacturing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Masters Degree a plus
Travel: Limited travel
Location: Onsite – San Jose, CA
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.