Field Marketing Intern with French - 6 months- Start: June/July 2021 (based in Paris, France)
You will get first-hand experience on virtual events and digital activities as part of the demand marketing. Also, this internship will give you the chance to interact with people from many teams, ultimately showing how all the different teams pull together to make a company successful.
Role & Responsibilities:
Working closely with the France and North West Africa Field Marketing and the EMEA Program teams, this internship will combine broad missions and operational tasks.
- Plan and manage Nutanix virtual events such as virtual Technology bootcamps, Nutanix User Groups, Virtual Coffee Breaks, Go To Production and .NEXT
- Set-up tactics to increase the traffic on the French website in partnership with the web team: Organic Digital, Paid Digital, Social Media
- Execute tasks to improve the SEO: content upload (media coverage, press release, case studies), blog publications from local activities (interviews, webconferences, industry events)
- Follow-up statistics to analyze progress and areas for improvement.
- Showcase the Nutanix platform simplicity promoting the online free trial (TestDrive)
- Help on translation and localization from English to French
- Amplify the Nutanix visibility on the social media channels (editorial plan, publications, analyze)
- Set up salesforce.com reports to track campaign success
- At Nutanix we are hungry and there is always space to implement new ideas in addition to the initial missions.
- Autonomous to be able to work at home and integrate a remote team
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professional stretch goals and meets them.
- Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively and flexibility
- Last year of a master’s degree in marketing, or related field (university or business school)
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Fluency in both French and English
- CV in English is required
What's in it for you?
- Training & Development, including certifications, mentorships and development plans
- Chance to work in a dynamic atmosphere where we will make sure you reach your full potential
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.