Engineering Enablement Program Manager 1
Nutanix engineers are creating a revolutionary technology, building the software defined data center. We’re using our love of programming and outstanding backgrounds to change the way companies virtualize their data center. At Nutanix, you’ll find no shortage of challenging problems to work on. We work closely with our product in a collegiate, collaborative environment that encourages the open exploration of ideas.
Nutanix, a leader in enterprise cloud, is looking to hire an outstanding program manager to join our Engineering Enablement team. You will be part of a small yet impactful team with ample opportunity to grow and expand your skill set. Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
- Effectively own the design, development and delivery of our Engineering Tech Talk Program and co-own our Engineering internship program in conjunction with the global enablement team to support competence development of our Engineering community.
- Assist our Onboarding Program Manager as co-host for our New Hire Bootcamp.
- Partner closely with Engineering managers and SME’s to effectively assess and evaluate learning needs through targeted consulting and results of our training needs analysis.
- Provide technical expertise input and work effectively with SMEs to assist the team in customizing training content for Engineering courses and workshops.
- Build and develop relationships cross-functionally with L&D partners, communicating updates and program information on a regular basis and craft the most effective training strategy and interventions to support Engineering training needs.
- Maintain close relationships with PM, Engineering, and Marketing to know the latest product releases and messaging and verify all training content is updated accordingly.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of Engineering Enablement initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the quality of the program.
- Collaborate effectively with other supporting organizations such as Recruiting, Facilities and IT to ensure all training provides a professional and precise user experience for the audience.
- Timely LMS administration and coordination of training to ensure accurate and quality reporting and evaluation.
Skills & experience:
- 1-3+ years of program management experience preferably on an Enablement team
- Finely tuned critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- High level of accountability (able to get things done with high quality standards in mind)
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills including a high level to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build key relationships with Technical Staff across all levels
- Event management and coordination experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related work experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.