Channel Account Manager - Finland & Baltics
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
In this role, you are responsible for Partner selection, recruitment, onboarding, and partner enablement in Finland & the Baltics. You will be working closely with Nutanix leadership and our regional Sales and SE teams to drive revenue from Partners and Distibutors. You will report and work closely with the North-EMEA Channel leader to implement channel marketing programs tailored to your region. You enable our inside sales team to close sales leads, allocate leads to partners and are a decision maker on deal registration from OEM and Partners.
- Influence Partners and Distributors to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue
- Regular meetings and business planning sessions with Partners including QBRs to plan MDF spending, business activities.
- Develop a channel plan for selected partners and drive this to successs
- Extensive regional experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in leading partners who sell software solutions
- At least 10 years of sales and channel management experience preferred.
- Regional experience is required.
- Experience with running budgets and P&L, comfortable in a start up environment, self-starter
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.