Early Career Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Sales
About Our Early Career Talent Program
At Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
Looking to fast track your career in Sales?
If you are passionate about kick starting your sales career working for a market leader, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Through our elite Sales Academy program, over the last several years, we have developed and promoted a number of talent from joining our sales program to Customer Success Representatives, Channel Managers, and Renewals Sales Representatives, creating an impact to customers datacenters around the globe. In fact, over 70% of our early career hires get promoted within 1 to 2 years. Check our testimonials from grads here.
Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Durham, NC
Start Dates: January - August 2022
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Global & Strategic Accounts
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up to date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
- Clear and structured career path to promotion through our Sales Academy program
- Extraordinary enablement and Training & Development programs including certifications, mentorships, and individual development plans
- Being a part of the elite global team that meets several times a year for training and leadership development
- Weekly coaching with your leadership team
- Participation in 12-month mentorship program
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers’ business by providing best in class solution around the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Opportunity to build a massive network within top talent in the IT industry
- Free lunch every day & snacks available at all times at the office, in addition to relaxing massages every two-weeks creating a perfect life balance
- 100% paid for medical, dental, and vision plan premiums for employees and their family
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree or Advanced degree from an accredited college/university with a graduation date between December - August 2022
- Tenacious and ambitious with a strong work ethic and interest in selling
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone skills
- Fascinated by technology and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willingness to learn, be coached, and implement new sales techniques
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share anintellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting Can[email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.