Services Sales Manager – France
Services Sales Manager - France
The Services Sales Manager will work on a global team that fixates on solution sales from a professional services vantage and provides valuable input into potential repeatable offerings. The candidate will possess knowledge of the solution sales process and outcome through the origination and closing of services sales opportunities for use cases including, but not limited to Enterprise Cloud, tier 1 applications, automation, databases, datacenter migrations, managed services, DevOps, and operational readiness. The Services Sales Manager is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise Infrastructure knowledge while working together with OEM’s and VAR’s to effectively design and blueprint technical and business process solutions that exceed customer expectations.
The Services Sales Manager shall:
- Develop and incubate new customer relationships and at the same time expand current relationships to rapidly grow the Nutanix customer base
- Manage customer expectations and desired outcomes hand in hand with the account team, OEM’s and channel partners
- Work together with customers to identify business outcomes and define service requirements that provide a path to success
- Generate proposals and provide advice for solutions to business requirements, technical requirements, and end-state outcomes delivered to customers.
- Lead services opportunity plans and grow the surface area for campaigns aligning with the corporate mission
- Provide weekly sales forecasts and regular reporting, imagine creative ways to provide customer value, and stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and opportunity where your role guarantees a successful outcome.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in either service delivery, SI/SP, Enterprise architecture, or services sales roles with preference in OEM and channel relationship management along with account management in enterprise accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an OEM or channel partner (VAR) or equivalent in managing these relationships
- Bachelors degree or an MBA
- Understanding of hyper-convergence products, and their impact on the customer’s IT journey
- Enterprise Cloud, software, DevOps, data center transformation, and/or tier 1 application solution offerings
- Excellent understanding of hybrid cloud modalities, IT go to market challenges and business drivers that impact customer purchasing decisions
- Proven experience in rapidly growing enterprise account portfolio
- Hands-on experience in crafting responses to RFP/RFIs and in leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Natural leadership abilities, ability to thrive in an independent manner combining exceptional interpersonal communication, virtual team building, and presentation skills
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a services engagement, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA), and MSAs/PSAs with a customer working with extended account teams in a potentially multi-vendor arrangement
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If you need reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.