MTS - UI Engineer (Manageability)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion dollar cloud infrastructure market by groundbreaking the first hybrid cloud platform that can incrementally scale out to handle petabytes of data, while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.This brings about exciting new challenges in building a cloud scale distributed control plane that can serve multitude of applications.
"Design" and "Customer delight" is embedded in every step of our product cycle. Nutanix has a design first philosophy that brings consumer grade design and web scale engineering together to build an amazing user experience.
- Working closely with the UX, Visual Designers and API, backend engineers to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations.
- Partnering with the product management team to understand user needs.
- Participating in process definition and technology selection to ensure appropriate testing of UIs.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS.
- Understands and respects UX and its role in the development of excellent UIs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 4+ years experience working as UI Engineer
- Familiarity with OS internals, concepts of distributed data management, and design/implementation trade-offs in building clustered, high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems software.
- Experience with data visualization libraries (e.g. D3, Flotr/Flotr2) is nice to have.
- Experience with browser debugging and profiling tools.
- Track record of developing enterprise Web applications.
- Familiarity or experience with Python, Java is a plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.