Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with heart!
This is a remote role. We are looking for an experienced Senior Auditor to join our team in Mexico. You will report to the Senior Internal Audit Manager and be responsible for the development and execution of the annual internal audit plan and related projects.
Internal Audit at Nutanix
Our Internal Audit team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven and passionate team of auditors, looking to expand our team to include additional incredible players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Assist in evaluating, reinforcing, and promoting the SOX 404 and 302 program standards and approaches for documentation, control design, evaluation, and effectiveness testing.
- Assist in the SOX scoping and risk assessment activities.
- Responsible for walkthroughs, testing, remediation, documentation, and reporting for IT controls, including IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interfaces, Reports and End-User Computing Controls, etc.
- Assist in assessing the impact of IT on business and finance processes.
- Support IA Management in the overall management of SOX program
- Assist in evaluating, monitoring, and resolving findings (internal and external audit, etc.).
- Develop value-added relationships with process owners and make recommendations for process improvement
- Evaluate risks and controls for new system implementations such as revenue, procurement tools etc., assess the financial impact on SOX controls and recommend solutions to correct issues identified.
- Participate in process reviews and identify opportunities for significant enhancements in operational efficiency, overall effectiveness, and identifiable benefits to the company.
- Challenge status quo and bring effective ideas to enhance the SOX program.
- Drive efficiencies by seeking opportunities for centralization, globalization, and automation.
- Liaison with process owners, internal auditors, external auditors, and other stakeholders; prepare business stakeholders for internal and external audit reviews.
- Identify opportunities and support the deployment of Continuous Control Audit Modules (CCM) and related dashboards.
- Identify opportunities and support the deployment Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Ad-hoc projects to support Management
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS in Management Information Systems or Accounting is required.
- CISA, CPA, CISM and/or CIA certifications is required.
- 3+ years of experience in Public Accounting, External Auditing, Internal Auditing and/or related areas or a combination of education and experience
- Proven experience in leading the execution of an end-to-end SOX program. Must have strong project management experience in financial / internal audit or financial / business controls. Experience of designing and implementing internal controls is required.
- Good understanding of risks and controls for both Business Processes and Information Technology.
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure and accustomed to project work with tight deadlines.
- Creative, self-starter, quick thinker and dedicated individual who is eager to put his/her stamp on this job role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across regional and/or functional lines.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.