Director, Strategy & Business Operations
About the role & team
The Business Operations & Strategy (“Biz Ops”) team at Nutanix is focused on driving growth, performance, and operational efficiency throughout the organization. This high impact team consisting of former management consultants and investment bankers works together to devise business strategy to heighten our position as a leader in the Hybrid Multicloud space. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO and the executive leadership team on projects that are of strategic importance to the Company.
- Be a thought partner to senior leaders of the company to help devise corporate and functional strategy.
- Own and drive strategic cross-functional initiatives that are critical to company growth and operational efficiency.
- Generate business insights that will drive company strategy and unlocks value.
- 4+ years of management consulting experience with 2+ years as engagement manager at a top-tier strategy consulting firm or corporate strategy team at a software subscription company."
- Experience working in/with enterprise software and cloud companies"
- Have an MBA from a top-tier business school in the US
- Have managed and coached high impact teams.
- Can break down complex problems and visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives.
- Possess excellent skills in story-lining, slide making, and Excel modeling
- Innately driven and entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
Does this sound like you? Let's meet!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.