Marketing Operations Senior Specialist
In this role, you will interface with cross-functional teams including Channel Marketing, Channel Operations, Business Applications and SaaS Engineering to operationalize partner marketing programs and develop scalable processes to measure the impact of marketing initiatives. You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment and has a passion for making things work more seamlessly.
- Work closely with Partner Marketing team to support the technology roadmap for new programs and ongoing initiatives
- Design and architect solutions to automate business process between salesforce and partner portal; Optimize existing workflows to track the effectiveness and ROI of channel marketing programs
- Act as the first line of support for Partner related topics from Marketing - user access, integrations, lead flow, campaign setup etc..
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enables partner marketers to be more effective in their day to day work
- Liaise with Marketing teams and Sales Operations team to ensure they are aware of ongoing projects and share progress against goals
- Monitor, report, and resolve issues for the effective flow of data through SFDC and channel marketing tools
- Partner with Business Applications, SaaS Engineering teams and 3rd party vendors to develop new and innovative solutions while ensuring they align with the greater marketing technology stack
- 4+ years of experience on Salesforce projects; Understanding of Salesforce architecture (objects, workflows, data flow etc..)
- Ability to translate high level business requirements into technical solutions and map them to systems
- Experience working with system consultants/developers/administrators on building new process and optimizing existing workflows
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail
- Passion for analysis and curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Master’s is a plus
- Experience with SFDC
- Experience with Automation Platforms (Marketo, Openprise, Leandata, Full Circle etc..) is a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.