Nutanix engineers are creating a revolutionary technology, building the software-defined data center. We're using our love of programming and outstanding backgrounds to change the way companies virtualize their data center. At Nutanix, you'll find no shortage of challenging problems to work on. We work closely with our products in a collegiate, collaborative environment that encourages the open exploration of ideas.
Member of Technical Staff is a position that is an aggregate position for all developer roles. Our front-end engineering work is done mostly in React and Redux, while our backend stack consists of Python and Go, developing enterprise and SaaS products. When applying for this job, you'll be automatically considered for our current and future developer roles. Let's match up our challenges with your skills.
- Architect, design and develop UI for enterprise life cycle management of Applications
- Deliver best of the class user experience to the customers, with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Develop a deep and wholesome understanding of customer use cases and design innovative solutions for customer requirements
- Work on defining functionality that is easy-to-use, intuitive to customers
- Work closely with UX design, backend development and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with developing maintainable and long-lasting code
- Experience with React.js, Redux and D3.js
- Knowledge of REST API and some familiarity with any server-side language and databases is preferred
Qualifications and Experience- 3-10 years of experience designing and developing front-end applications is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.