Designer- Nutanix Support Portal
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
"Design" and "Customer delight" is embedded in every step of our product cycle. Nutanix has a design first philosophy that brings consumer grade design and web scale engineering together to create an amazing user experience which has only been seen in the consumer world with the likes of Apple and Tesla. Visit Nutanix.design to learn more about our design system and our career’s page to know more about life at Nutanix.
- Develop concepts and interface models.
- Design and prototype usable interfaces that accurately translate the vision and requirements of the product.
- Create functional diagrams, design guidelines, wireframes and screen mock-ups.
- Develop extensible, efficient and optimal interface design by being sensitive to and understanding the underlying technology.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the design throughout the development cycle.
- Define the direction of our flagship product’s visual language as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on designing engaging & enlightening user experience.
- Work closely with the product management team to understand customer needs.
- Stay current on technology trends to inform and inspire modern interaction design.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, OmniGraffle or any other wireframing tool
- Experience with user interface design patterns.
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for design, telling customer stories, and simplifying the complex.
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
- Experience in typography and print media (desired).
- Experience working across interaction, user research and coding skills.
- Strong interest in data visualization and/or animation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in visual design, new media design, computer science, or related CS/design field.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience for Web or mobile applications.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.