Sr. Partner Systems (Presales) Engineer - France
As a Nutanix Partner System Engineer, you will be responsible for driving growth through Nutanix partners (business partners, OEM and distributors). Working closely with the partners and the Nutanix teams (Sales, SEs, Channel, Marketing) you will ensure the technical excellence and autonomy of the partners through evangelization, education and relationship building.
The Partner SE is responsible for the technical enablement of partners. Understanding the partners business model and current capabilities whilst developing new strategies and services is key. He is also responsible for the definition and execution of the Enablement Plan, and this should be constructed in accordance with the requirements of the Nutanix teams (Sales, SEs, Channel, Marketing and the partners teams and needs.
The Partner SE drives excitement and interest about Nutanix by evangelizing the different use cases and solutions based on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform and the ecosystem, during partner events.
He will drive growth with the partners and ensure they are investing in additional technical capabilities.
The Partner SE understands Channel programs and drives Nutanix certifications within the partners. He will develop and deliver bespoke technical training programs for partners depending on their level of maturity with Nutanix technology.
The Partner SE is responsible that the correct Nutanix resources are known and utilized properly by the partner.
The Partner SE must develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders within Nutanix and the partners. S/he will build a community of technical champions within the partners that will lead to partners advocating for Nutanix at their customers and help drive growth.
- Conduct workshops, enablement, and partner certification sessions
- Support and manage knowledge transfer of Nutanix technical excellence and best practices
- Act as the interface between Nutanix engineering and partners to help drive future innovation
- Develop an understanding of partner offerings and capabilities and evangelize within Nutanix
- Create and deliver passionate and motivating presentations, both business-focused and technical
- Present our solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows
- Answer or find the answers to complex business and technical questions, addressing customer and partner concerns
- Work closely with pre-sales teams to continually improve operating rhythm and pre-sales processes
- Advocate for our partners to ensure they have a voice within the Nutanix community
- Promote Nutanix events, including enablement, through social media outlets
- Ability to assimilate new technologies
- Proven channel experience at both the C-level and line management level
- Be technically strong enough to establish credibility with technical leaders
- 5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise software solutions or services
- Experience on the following domains will be appreciated:
- Datacenter (virtualization, servers, storage, networking), Cloud, Application, Development, Internet of Things
- A knowledgeable understanding of the business challenges, drivers, technology, and market challenges of Infrastructure, Datacenter and Cloud in different verticals
- Previous experience working in or with Value Added Resellers, System Integrators or Service Providers
- Understanding of drivers for partners
- Personal and Relationship qualities: Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks; Active listener; Curiosity and continuous learning; Creativity; Pedagogue; Team worker
- Communications: Good written/verbal communication skills (other international languages is a plus) are essential for interaction internally and externally with partners, creating and delivering presentations, attending meetings and writing technical documents.
- Willingness to travel
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.