Sales Development Representative - Durham
Looking to fast track your career in Sales?
If you are passionate about kick starting your sales career working for a market leader, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Through our elite Sales Academy program, over the last several years, we have developed and promoted a number of talent from joining our sales program to Territory and Global Account Managers creating an impact to customers datacenters around the globe. In fact, over 70% of our early career hires get promoted within 1 to 2 years.
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Global & Strategic Accounts
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up to date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- Extraordinary Training & Development programs including certifications, mentorships and individual development plans
- Being a part of the elite global team that meets several times a year for training and leadership development
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best and complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers’ business by providing best in class solution around the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Opportunity to build a massive network within top talent in the IT industry
- Free lunch every day & snacks available at all times at the office, in addition to relaxing massages every two-weeks creating a perfect life balance
- 100% paid for medical, dental, and vision plan premiums for employees and their family
- 1-2 years previous sales or customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree required with a GPA over 3.0
- Willingness to relocate to different locations after 1 year of employment
- Tenacious and ambitious with a strong work ethic and passion for selling
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone skills
- Fascinated by technology and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.