Resident Consultant, Federal (Contractor), Augusta, GA
Nutanix Customer Success is looking for a data center virtualization consultant (Contractor) to serve as a Resident Consultant at US Federal facility in Augusta, GA.
- Onsite administration and support of Nutanix/AHV/Citrix Xen Desktop environment.
- Act as trusted advisor to customer infrastructure and engineering teams; providing guidance on Nutanix and VDI best practices.
- Document customer environment.
- Integrate with the Nutanix sales team for the account. Identify and communicate new opportunities as appropriate, as well as providing customer status reporting.
- Training and enablement of customer resources.
- US Citizen with a current Top Secret clearance.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience as a virtualization consultant.
- A keen knowledge of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform including AHV.
- VDI experience (Citrix Xen Desktop).
- Deep understanding of storage technologies and data protection technologies like replication, snapshots, backup, restore, etc.
- Ability to independently analyze and diagnose highly complex networking problems across different platforms.
- Ability to be hands-on in servicing the requirements of a client.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Nutanix NCP 5.x certification.
- Experience working with the Federal Government.
- Powershell Scripting experience
- Presentation and documentation skills are important, along with the ability to train the customer on our products.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.