Director, University Recruiting
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Director, Global University Recruiting
You are unique and perfect for us! University Recruiting is a core part of Nutanix talent acquisition strategy globally. Nutanix‘s University Recruiting and Programs is ready to take things to the next level. We are doubling the number of university hires YoY and now turning our attention on building a long-term, scalable program. In this role, you will partner with key leaders across both tech and non-tech to develop, drive and execute scalable program solutions. Initially you will lead a team of 8. Please refer to our University recruiting team web page:
· Operationalize key business processes in service to creating experiences our candidates and hiring managers will love
· Build Global strategy and roadmap for early careers recruiting and program
· Partner across key stakeholders such as total rewards, finance, professional recruiting to ensure alignment across teams to best support early career talent
· Stay abreast of the changing campus recruiting landscape, keeping up with industry best practices
· Focus on short & long term; deliver 12 and 36-month planning strategies tied to campus and off-campus activities to engage intern, new college grad, MBA and co-op talent
· Provide thought leadership, coaching and education to leadership and cross functional partners relative to seasonality of campus hiring and headcount planning
· Evaluate and make best practice improvements to our current assessment processes across all functions
· Track metrics and pipeline activity for team and manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs and cross-functional recruiting partners
· 10+ years as a Leader within Talent Acquisition, 5+ years in University Recruiting
· Experience building university recruiting strategies and demonstrating the ability to lead a team to execute
· Must have extensive knowledge on compliance requirements needed for Early career talent acquisition
· Track record of leading with data and metrics to educate stakeholders and influence outcomes
· Ability to educate business partners, finance and leaders as to how college recruiting impacts future headcount planning
· Demonstrated focus building diverse campus recruiting funnels through strategies, tools or other
· Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for both recruiting and the business
· Excellent communication skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
· Up to 30% travel required
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.