Senior Product Manager - Nutanix Prism
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in product management, strategic, and business skills to be part of our dynamic and growing Enterprise Cloud product team. You will own and drive the definition and execution of next generation of hyper-convergence and software-defined storage. You will be the point person to help identify target market segments and use-cases, research unmet customer needs, and drive compelling roadmap.
- Define and develop product strategy and roadmap. Translate market needs into product features and directions. Present to key team members including executive team.
- Engage with key customers on roadmap, product feedback and delight.
- Write detailed actionable and measurable product requirement documents (PRDs) and user stories.
- Manage the product lifecycle from product definition to product release.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Support, Sales and Partner teams on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with sales and marketing to provide product positioning and messaging as well as contribute to GTM enablement.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field is required. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with enterprise storage, server or networking appliances, virtualization enterprise software, data-center infrastructure offerings
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud manageability and automation.
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with customers, sellers/SEs, engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.