Director, HRBP (Sales)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a high-energy HR Business Partner to support our thriving and fast-growing Sales team. You will contribute both strategically and hands-on to cultivate an amazing and creative culture as we scale our business. The HRBP provides full-cycle human resources leadership and works closely with all levels. This position is a critical, highly-visible role working with senior leaders in a culture of transformation, strategically partnering with leaders to drive the business initiatives. In addition acting as a trusted counsel and advisor to the business, as a leader with HR expertise and perspective, and being an integral part of the business and Human Resources teams.
· Partner with the business to identify, develop and drive key initiatives such as leadership development, talent/performance management, change management, workforce and succession planning, talent acquisition, employee and career development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and coaching (employee and manager). Client groups will be spread across multiple sites and countries.
· Build and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders; partner with colleagues inside and outside of HR to innovate, enhance, align and drive the effectiveness of HR initiatives.
· Conduct organizational assessments and develop/drive initiatives to close gaps and implement necessary solutions to ensure a high-performing workforce; provide candid and valuable feedback to leaders about talent moves, gaps, promotions and growth opportunities.
· Assess business unit's management training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
· Executive Team Assessment, Development and Coaching.
· Work with line managers and employees to address all types of people relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
· Recommend and drive improvement to human resources systems, policies and processes.
· Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and promote methodologies / trends to influence the business and HR agenda
· Strong business and HR acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyze problems and drive appropriate solutions.
· Experience supporting Sales and Services is strongly preferred.
· Proven successful track record and knowledge in organizational and employee development, performance management, people relations, change management.
· Data-oriented decision-maker.
· Decisive leadership and the courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address, act in the face of resistance for the best interests of the business.
· Extensive capacity to influence business leaders; Organizational agility and savvy.
· Enthusiastic teammate with demonstrated commitment to create a positive work environment.
· Proven customer service focused.
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
· Strong communication and interpersonal relationship management skills with all levels of employees.
· Possesses a bias for action and sense of urgency, while able to prioritize and juggle several tasks.
· Past experience and comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment.
· Previous experience in a high tech global growth company with strong preference in experience with small AND large/established companies;
· Aptitude and proven ability to resolve conflicts creatively and collaboratively.
· Working proficiency of HRIS systems.
· Current and solid knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
· Knowledge of SOX compliance requirements as it relates to Human Resources functions.
· Experience working within a highly matrixed environment
· Ability to work across different cultures and to travel domestically.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience)
· Advanced degree preferred
· 5+ years in a Human Resources BP role, plus 3+ years’ experience in other Human Resources roles
· 7+ years progressive HR experience - moving from a specialist or generalist into an HRBP role, with at least 5 of those years as HRBP, plus management experience
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.