Recruiting Business Partner - EMEA
Job: Recruiting Business Partner
In this role, you will support Nutanix in contingent workforce planning, as well as driving new and existing engagements with agencies, managing demand, and building relationships with our global suppliers and the broader organization.
Roles And Responsibilities
● Responsible for reviewing, directly negotiating, and finalizing contracts that establish business relationships with agencies/suppliers globally. Agreements include master agreements, SOWs, amendments, and terminations as needed.
● Responsible for leading contract/SOW/cost negotiations with agencies globally.
● Build strong cross functional relationships with key partners, stakeholders procurement, sourcing professionals, and Legal.
● Work independently to lead the creation of End-to-End business requirements (services, deliverables, KPI’s/SLA’s, etc.) and drive results
● Analyze overall vendor performance (through quarterly business reviews) across all programs on a regular basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded, (e.g., spend, time to fill, attrition, etc.)
● Extensive experience with outsourcing/offshoring; including vendor management, vendor transitions, new site launches, Statement of Work (SOW) development, contracting, changing pricing models. Six Sigma or equivalent process design qualification.
● Build processes to conduct continuous improvement planning internally and with the global agencies
● Required Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
● 2-4+ years prior experience negotiating contracts and establishing end to end contingent workforce best practices
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to persuade/influence management.
● Excellent judgment and ability to work independently to lead and implement cross-functional projects and initiatives.
● Must have the ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
● Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
● Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage and oversee multiple projects with shifting deadlines, excellent time management.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Capable of professionally managing confidential information.
● Exemplify innovative and creative problem solving.
● Sense of humor
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.